Welcome to Buxted Scouts
The group has been running without break since 1909 and is still going strong. Beavers and Cubs meet on Thursday evenings (5-6.15pm and 6.30-8pm) and Cubs and Scouts on Wednesday (5.30-7pm and 7-9pm) during school term times. Anyone aged between 6 and 14 1/2 can join us.
As well as our weekly meetings we run regular camps and take part in a wide range of district activities with other scouts across East Sussex.
We are a charity and you can support us: please make a donation
Buxted FireworksOur Main Fundraising Event each year is our Fireworks and Bonfire. We look forward to seeing everyone from 5.30pm on 3rd November with a LARGE firework entry per family. Look Out for the Advertising banners on the roundabout by the Buxted Inn Bring all the family! Lisenced Bar, soft drink, Mulled Wine, Hot Dogs, Burgers and other refreshments. Light toys etc Entry Fireworks can be purchased from many of the larger supermarkets, Kidstuff and by preordering from Allsorts in Uckfield.
- bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan… 1 year ago
- Great #widegame on #ashdownforest 1 year ago
- #countryfileramble #ChildrenInNeed @ChiIdreninNeed £541.01 raised on our sponsored ramble! 1 year ago
- BBC News - Scouts and guides provide 'mental health boost for life' bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla… 2 years ago
- Buxted Scouts would like to say a massive thank-you to everyone that came and supported our bonfire & fireworks this year. Prob best year! 2 years ago